- Baristas should know how to make traditional espresso drinks, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction & enjoyment.
- Preparing and serving a variety of hot and cold beverages, including coffee, tea, artisan, and specialty drinks.
- Ensuring cleanliness and sanitation of work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Maintaining cleanliness in service area
- Providing detailed descriptions of menu items and recommending products to customers.
- Attending to customers, managing orders, and facilitating a smooth service experience.
- Handling the ordering, receiving, and distribution of stock supplies
- Receiving and processing customer payments efficiently.