- You will work mostly day shifts
- Some evening shifts may be possible
- It may not be possible to have a set schedule each week and friends traveling together may not be able to be given the same day off
- Working weekends and holidays is required
- The BreakFast Server/Cleaner is responsible for setting up and breaking down the buffet, cleaning up the dining room, serving breakfast to guests, greeting each guest at breakfast and ensuring that guests are 100% satisfied.
- They will also assist the Housekeeper/Inn Keeper Team in cleaning of the guest rooms and public areas. PLEASE BE PREPARED THAT YOU WILL BE CLEANING AS WEL AS SERVING. This will also give you an opportunity to learn the operations of other departments at Casablanca.
- Providing personalized service to all the guests
- Setting up and maintaining the breakfast buffet in an attractive abundant-looking, organized, clean and standardized presentation
- Taking inventory of food, beverages, and supplies needed for each day
- Setting up serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other paper products. Setting out/arranging cold food such as sweet rolls, muffins, and cereal for self service
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated.
- Wiping up spills
- Removing trash.
- Restocking self-service food and supplies as needed
- Washing serving equipment and returning it to storage
- Returning reusable food supplies to storage
- Assist in cleaning of guest rooms as needed
- Assist in cleaning of public areas as needed
- Listening and responding to guests requests or complaints
- Must be aware and practice all emergency and safety procedures. The work is highly customer oriented and this is a great job for someone who likes to interact with people. You must arrive by the date agreed upon at the interview, and listed on your work offer, and are expected to work until the last day listed on your work offer.
- Housing is provided by the Host Company and will be shared with other Participants. The common rooms include a living room with tv, dining room for 12, full kitchen with 2 refrigerators, front porch. There is a laundry area in the kitchen. Each bedroom has twin beds, bed linens, towels. The rooms that are average size house 2 students. The 2 very large rooms house 4 students. There are 2 newly renovated full baths.
- WIFI is included in the rent.
- The home is located in a quiet neighborhood, in Cape May Courthouse, NJ.
- Housing is located approximately 15 minutes from the work location. The Host Company will provide transportation to and from work.