- You will be scheduled 5-6 days a week.
- Schedule will vary depending on the theater needs.
- You will be expected to be able to work both morning and evening shifts, weekends and holidays. F
- Friends traveling together may not be able to have the same shift or same day off. Please be prepared for this.
- Some shifts begin as early as 9:00am. Some shifts may end as late as 1:30am
- Employees should be prepared to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Working with American currency and Credit Cards
- Accurately counting money
- Ringing up sales on a cash register
- Standing for up to 8+ hours
- Cleaning multiple areas of the theater including the lobby, restrooms, movie theaters, and concession area.
- Taking and checking tickets for customers entering the theaters
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance
- Following all uniform guidelines
- Practicing all safety & sanitation standards
- Remaining calm in a hectic fast-paced atmosphere
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward customers
Gender Restrictions: Female Only
- Housing is provided by the Host Company and is located in a home approximately 1 mile from the Host Company
- There are three bedrooms in the house, with 2 people sharing a bedroom. A total of 6 participants will share the housing. Each bedroom has two twin sized beds with a closet and dresser in each room. Pillows, sheets, and blankets are provided. There is a full kitchen, washer and dryer, furnished living room with couch and table, air conditioning, and all utilities included except for Wifi.
- Wifi is not included in the housing, but participants can order a Wifi package for approximately $80 per month ( approximately $15 per person/per month
- Housing is located approximately 1 mile from the work location- a five minute bike ride or 20 minute walk.