- Typical shifts will be from 10am-6:00pm, and 6:00pm-2:00am, though this may vary. Set schedules cannot be guaranteed. You may be asked to stay later, or may be sent home earlier based on business needs. Working weekends ( Friday, Saturday, Sunday) and holidays is required.
- You will average 32 hours per week over the course of your program. Some weeks may be more, some may be less. Participants can expect to typically work between 32-40+ hours each week during peak season. Overtime may be available, but is not guaranteed.
- Take orders
- Make pizzas
- Operating a cash register
- Handling credit card and cash transactions
- Working with American Currency
- Cleaning the restaurant
- Providing outstanding service to customers
- Hard working
- Able to learn new skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to be work as a team and be a team member
- Able to communicate effectively with employees and customers
Housing provided: 115$/ week